Every day new facilities are announcing by the UIDAI so that people get better experience. UIDAI don’t have any online appointment facilities in starting phase. This is the cause of long queue and mess for UIDAI registration or appointment. Many people take leave from jobs for applying aadhar card but they unable to enroll for aadhar card. So UIDAI has come up with new idea that is online aadhar appointment for aadhar enrolment.
Online appointment for aadhar has change lot of perception about online process of aadhar card and due to that many people has save lot of time as well as there is no long queue in aadhar kendera for aadhar card enrolment. Many people still not using online appointment process for aadhar enrolment due to lack of proper guidance. But this article has all answer of your questions about Online Appointment for aadhar Card.
There are some common question like How to book online aadhar appointment?, How to rescheduled aadhar appointment ?, how to cancel aadhar appointments? etc. Answers of these questions are present in below section so read which is useful for you.
How to book online appointment for aadhar enrolment?
Some people has hesitation as well as fear while taking online aadhar appointment but all these things happen due to lack of proper knowledge so here we are discussing about eight simple steps to book online appointments for aadhar enrolment. You not only book online appointment for new aadhar card but also for address change in aadhar card, update for aadhar card and many other works.
So Detailed Process Are:-
- You should start by clicking on this link – https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- Once the page will appear on your browser, you should click on online appointment
- In the first section you should enter the personal details like name, age, dob and address
- After that you should select state and area in which aadhar centre, you want to take appointment.
- After that you should book timing and date in which date you want to book aadhar appointment.
- If timing slots are available as per your date and time then you must click for next process which is verification process.
- Now you should verify your all date with your OTP as per your given mobile number.
- After verification, you should submit the application for booking appointments.
In this way you can book your online aadhar appointments and it is not mandatory for applying aadhar card but it surely make process smother and easy. Always take print out of online appointment while visiting aadhar Kendra.
How to Reschedule or Cancel Aadhar Appointment?
You are not only eligible to take online appointment for aadhar card but you can also reschedule / cancel Aadhar Appointment. There are many people who are unable to visit aadhar center due to personal reasons or official reason or lack of proper aadhar documents if this happens with you then you can reschedule/cancel aadhar appointment.
Process to Reschedule/Cancel Aadhar Appointment
- People must have to visit UIDAI website or click on this link
- Now you are on UIDIA Kiosk website so on that page you must click on the link of “Reschedule/Cancel Aadhar Appointment”.
- In few seconds, you will be redirected towards new page
- Now you should provide the token number and mobile number both must be match as you have taken at the time of scheduling appointment.
- After that you click on “Reschedule/Cancel Aadhar Appointment”
- It’s time to choose preferable time which is suitable as per your schedule.
These are the simple steps which will help you in taking appointment, rescheduling and cancelling of online appointment. If you still have any quarry about that then feel free to share through comment box. All of you keep remember that never publish or post aadhar number in anywhere.