Have you got wrong information on aadhar card? If yes then no issues. You have many options to change through aadhar self service portal. UIDAI got many complaints about wrong aadhar card so they want to make a sophisticated mechanism and through that more and more people will correct aadhar card online. So after many months UIDAI launched online aadhar correction portal and through that you can do change any information of aadhar card like address, mobile number, Date of Birth and Name. But you should know How to correct or change aadhar information so that next time you got correct aadhar card.
If you are looking to change or correct aadhar details then you should follow below given details. After reading this you are in a position to change aadhar card address, mobile number, DOB and Name details. Detailed process is given in below section.
Aadhaar Address, Mobile Number, DOB, Name Correction Process
Aadhar is become main identity cards in India by replacing all other ID cards so you must have all correct information on aadhar card so that you can able to provide it as a address proof, DOB Proof etc. Some time due to human as well as machinery error, people got wrong information in aadhar due to that they are unable to provide as any identity proof so here we are discussing about how to change or correct aadhar information. You have two options for correcting and changing aadhaar details like by online methods or self service UIDAI Portal and by offline through postal service.
Now you should check the detail procedure of Aadhar Card Address, Mobile Number, DOB, and Name Change procedure. You can choose procedure as per your convenient. So procedure are
- Online Correction in Aadhar
- Offline Correction in Aadhar
Steps to Correct/Change Aadhar Information Online
UIDAI has given online changing facilities to all people who has basic knowledge of computer and internet so here you should know about How to Change Aadhar Aadhar Card Address, Mobile Number, DOB, and Name through online self service portal.
So steps are:-
- Click Here to visit Aadhar Change Self Service Portal
- Now you are seeing a small form as given in image
- Enter information as per respective sections like aadhar number, name
- Validate Captcha and click to generate OTP
- Now you should validate OTP which is sent on registered mobile number
- After validation, click login for next step
- A list of changing aadhar information are mentioned as in picture
- Tick what you want to change and correct, After that submit
- In next step, you have full application form so fill it will correct information
- After filling application form, proceed towards next step
- In this step you should upload self attested copy of document
- As you tick for correct aadhar information in eighth steps
- Finally submit full application for change/correction aadhar card
Steps to Correct/Change Aadhaar Details Offline
People who are living in rural area where computer or internet penetration is very weak they can do any aadhar change as well as correction offline. Check full steps to perform offline aadhar Address, Mobile Number, DOB, and Name change.
- You must download application form from official website or take from Postal office
- Fill application form with capital letters only, provide working mobile number
- You must provide correct 12 digit aadhar number in application form
- Now click what you want to correct in aadhar card or aadhar card change
- As per changes, you should have self attested documents
- Now take an envelope and put application form with self attested copy of documents
- Now All works is over and as per language you should send the envelope in respective address
- So the list of all addressee are mentioned in the below section so send as per that
Applicants if you still have any quarry in mind then feel free to ask any question about aadhar changes and correction. If you like this, share on facbook, twitter and other social sites.