Digital India movement has changes lot of peoples mind set as well as lot of government procedural and it changes lot of in aadhar programme. Now many people not wait so many days to reach aadhar card at respective address and mostly they download. If you had applied for new aadhr or doing any change in aadhar and looking to download aadhar then follow the instruction which is given. Any buddy can download aadhar from the official UIDAI Download Portal and there are many methods through that you can easily get eaadhar copy or digital copy of aadhar. All such methods as well as process to download aadhar are going to describe in this page.
Lot of people suffered when they lost any document and this general issue when in the case of aadhar card. So if you lost any document of aadhar but want to download aadhar card then check the process according to what you have.
Download Eaadhaar Card Based on Available Document
It is very easy to download aadhar card if you have correct document so you should read the process of download aadhar online if you have right document. If you lost some document then also don’t take any tension and download aadhar as per the document present. Now a day three methods are available to download aadhar card and all such methods are going to describe in below. Applicants must read steps and apply on the official website as the steps are given.
- Download Aadhar by Enrolment Number
- Download E-aadhar by Name/DOB
- Download Aadhaar by mobile number
How to Download Aadhaar Card by Enrollment Number?
If you have enrollment slip or enrollment number then you can able to download aadhar card within two minutes. So in this section you will learn about process of download aadhaar card by enrollment number. You should follow the below given steps while downloading through the official website.
- To download aadhar card, you must land on official website while following this link
- Now you are seeing a application form as given in the above image
- So check in the box of enrollment number, which is given in upper part check in image also
- After that fill full form like enrollment number, name, DOB and all other info
- Enter proper mobile number and generate OTP and verify that
- Enter OTP and validate that through the below given box
- After few seconds, your aadhaar will be download in your computer
- Use your city PIN for the password as you submitted in address application
How to Download Aadhaar Card through Name/DOB?
If you lost your enrollment number or downloaded aadhar then you have options to download aadhar through the name and DOB. So here, you will get whole procedure about download aadhaar card through name/dob and also follow image which is attached in the article.
Steps to Download Aadhaar Card through Name/DOB
- So you should click on the given official website link
- In Left side you have option “retrieve your lost UID/EID”
- So Click on Aadhaar button and you get a form as shown in image
- Fill all details in application form like name, email, mobile and security code
- Validate OTP which is sent on registered mobile number
- Now you are in condition to download aadhaar so downalod it
- Save the PDF file and use it, open file through city PIN Code
How to Download Aadhar Card by Mobile Number?
Every day millions of users take new mobile number or change mobile number so UIDAI authority has give facilities to download aadhr card by mobile number (any mobile number). Through this method you can provide any number if it is not registered then also no issue. So it is very useful section for those people who lost mobile and looking to download aadhar car through new mobile number.
- Now click on the given link here :- Click Here
- Now you are seeing a application form
- Fill the all details in that application forma
- You can provide any mobile number in mobile section
- After that click on generate OTP as per given mobile number
- Validate OTP and Mobile Number after that click on download
- Now download PDF file of aadhaar card and save on computer
- You should provide city PIN code to open Aadhar PDf file
Process to Print Aadhar Card – Print Downloaded Aadhar Card
You must have soft copy as well as hard copy so if you have printer then there is very easy methods to print aadhar card in very simple steps. So you should check out steps to print aadhar card as below given.
- Open Downloaded Aadhar PDF file with the help City PIN Password
- Now Connect you printer on you compute and check connection
- Now click “Ctrl+P”, You will get print setting section
- After setting printing options click on print which is given below
- Wait few minutes and your Downloaded Aadhar Card will be printed
Applicants if you feel any problem in download then feel free to comment and ask any quarry related to the aadhar card download.